'I'll Focus on Promoting My Music This Year' - GT Da Guitarman


Popular guitarist and vocalist, GT Da Guitarman, has diclosed he will focus on promoting his music this new year, according to Vanguard.

The guitarman disclosed he spent most of his time in the studio last year and couldn't promote his music as he should.

According to the popular guitarist, “If there is anything I was guilty of in the past, it will be that I don’t come out more for Industry events .I was more of the studio person. I was more into the creative aspect of music .In 2015, I will be focusing on the promotional aspect of my music. I will be shooting more videos and be pushing the Gt brand more."

"I will be introducing a couple of artistes signed to my label one after the other. I will be doing that differently in terms of my music,” he said.

GT was very quiet in the last quarter of 2014, and his decision to step out of the studio this year may boost his career.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment